Welcome to Lauren and Benjamin’s travel blog
We will be posting our stories and photos on this blog from time to time during our travels, in France or elsewhere, whether we are confined, volunteering somewhere or being real tourists!
If you want to join us along the way, we will try to follow this itinerary:
Sweden – Norway – Poland – Romania – Bulgaria – Greece – North Macedonia – Albania – Serbia – Croatia with a scheduled return around May 2021.
Write to us 🙂
Recent blog posts
- Cazdal QuizzzTo make up for St. Patrick’s Day being cancelled for the second year in a […]
- Does a Macedonian salad mean anything in English?As Greece is still closed off to us, this time instead of going south, we […]
- Нашата антология на БългарияA little glimpse of our daily life where we don’t understand anything 🙂 But you […]
- The Bulgarian skiing sessionSo here we are in a vast valley bordered by the Balkan Mountains to the […]
- Welcome to BulgariaWe enter Bulgaria somewhat unexpectedly. For the 4th time in Romania, on this Sunday 10th […]
- Romania Bonus: the almost-perfect itinerary?If there is but one certainty right now, it’s that it is difficult to predict […]
And here’s our itinerary, step-by-step:
If you see this after your page is loaded completely, leafletJS files are missing.