Welcome to Lauren and Benjamin’s travel blog
We will be posting our stories and photos on this blog from time to time during our travels, in France or elsewhere, whether we are confined, volunteering somewhere or being real tourists!
If you want to join us along the way, we will try to follow this itinerary: Sweden – Poland – Romania – Bulgaria – Greece – Macedonia – Italy – Slovenia – Austria – Switzerland with a scheduled return around June 2021. Write to us 🙂
Recent blog posts
- Poland: wwoofing, episode 2The trip between Sweden and Poland was strangely simple, just a ferry crossing on slightly […]
- LaplandSweden is a very long country (2,000km from North to South, same distance between Brussels […]
- A weekend in StockholmWhen we arrived in the capital of Sweden, we were pleasantly surprised by this city, […]
- 1000 & 1 Trees = SwedenThat’s about all we knew about Sweden between the two of us and we have […]
- A new departure ? (#3/3)We have just received the car registration. It’s October 14th, and it’s 6 months, 2 […]
- A new departure? (#2/3)Flashback to August 2020
And here’s our itinerary, step-by-step:
If you see this after your page is loaded completely, leafletJS files are missing.